WEEK 15


For week 15, I looked at How to Draw Hands and Feet. I was drawn to this because I think of myself as someone who cannot draw at all. Especially since I’m not in illustration, I’m not connected to these tips and skills on how to draw body parts like a true artist, or someone who can really draw well.  I know I will never be able to draw a graphic comic.  But it’s always great to be able to gain some insight into skills that I always assumed could not be learned. I am amazed by the artistry of these novels. I will never be able to draw one. But to see that there are rules that can be followed to come up with something resembling art opened me up to possibilities. Maybe, just maybe, if I practiced I could do it because I can learn the rules. I found it interesting that each step is broken down, detail by detail, in order to get a perfectly drawn hand or foot. It was definitely good advice in the long run and makes me appreciate even more comic styles and comic drawings. This is a great way to end the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Seven

Week 11

Week Six